This morning was the boys' last day of school.
I packed their little firetruck lunch-boxes with PBJ, goldfish, fruit-smiles and an apple, because their class planned to walk down to a local park after "circle time".
At the park they played & had a picnic!!
I packed their little firetruck lunch-boxes with PBJ, goldfish, fruit-smiles and an apple, because their class planned to walk down to a local park after "circle time".
At the park they played & had a picnic!!
The boys have had a wonderful time at school this year. They made new friends, grown up a lot, gained knowledge and new skills!!
Here are a couple of pics from their park day.
Here are a couple of pics from their park day.
We realize she is not a man, but the boys still always call her "Mr."




1 comment:
lol that is funny that they call their Mr. Bruce. wow I can't believe school is out for the little ones. Must be just because of the strage weather we have been having this year, it feel like it is still February and not May! LOL
Post a Comment