08 October 2008

it's that time of year again...

The boys made their yearly batch of
"halloween fright-cakes".
now the halloween season is officially underway at the
house of colby!



Also, I had gone to run an errand Sunday afternoon, when I came home.....the boys had been busy decorating for Halloween! As I walked into the house, I had several scary creatures jump out at me, not to mention our ghost, "barry",
who is now attempting to come out of his grave in our front yard!!

2 comments:

Mare said...

The frightcakes look awesome -I think I'm going to copy you! I'd love to see Barry too!

The CLAMShack: said...

"barry" is our little ghost that followed us to this house, from our first REALLY OLD house in spokane. we usually use "barry" to explain any "odd" noises that might happen, and the boys are then at peace with whatever noise may have occured. They usually then just say, "oh barry". so cute!
we also have a whale named willy in the basement. (our water softener, often "sings")