On Tuesday afternoon, I set out to make pretzels. The dough had to rise for an hour, so after I made the dough, I picked the boys up from school and we went to take pictures of the beautiful Sandias. The Sandias are the beautiful mountains that are in Albuquerque. They are quite lovely to look at, and on Tuesday they had a slight dusting of fresh snow. So we set off to find a spot without telephone wires. So without further ado......here are some pictures of the local scenery and our baking adventures!
02 February 2013
scenery & baking
I have been on a mad baking bend lately. Most of it stems, from...how shall I say? Oh yes, boredom. Some of it is because I enjoy feeding my family food that was made by ME. Some of it is because, there is a lot of food that you can buy and not really have any idea what they put in it (mystery ingredients)....and some things I have baked, are simply far outside the realm of my baking abilities and I took the recipe on as a challenge. Hence, we have homemade pretzels. It was a long and drawn out process......which attended to my boredom quite nicely. However, in the end, I had a tray full of pretzels that looked (we watched YouTube video on "how to make a pretzel shape") and TASTED like a soft pretzel, that one would buy at a store.
On Tuesday afternoon, I set out to make pretzels. The dough had to rise for an hour, so after I made the dough, I picked the boys up from school and we went to take pictures of the beautiful Sandias. The Sandias are the beautiful mountains that are in Albuquerque. They are quite lovely to look at, and on Tuesday they had a slight dusting of fresh snow. So we set off to find a spot without telephone wires. So without further ado......here are some pictures of the local scenery and our baking adventures!
On Tuesday afternoon, I set out to make pretzels. The dough had to rise for an hour, so after I made the dough, I picked the boys up from school and we went to take pictures of the beautiful Sandias. The Sandias are the beautiful mountains that are in Albuquerque. They are quite lovely to look at, and on Tuesday they had a slight dusting of fresh snow. So we set off to find a spot without telephone wires. So without further ado......here are some pictures of the local scenery and our baking adventures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Your pretzels look amazing!
Post a Comment