26 April 2010

they've come a long way!

So we have been doing a lot of spring cleaning & organizing lately.
A huge project has been working on our storage room. Well yesterday, I finally made some progress and I found a small treasure.  On one of the shelves was a little "biohazard" baggy from hospital where the boys were born with two tiny little "newborn hats". I had forgotten all about them. While we were eating breakfast this morning, I told the boys that I had something funny to show them after they were finished.
Surprisingly, the boys were intrigued and amazed by the little hats.
I had no idea that they would want to try them on & even pose for a picture!
(I'd say they have grown a bit, since then....wouldn't you?)

* * *
This is the little "ankle bracelet" with Baby A written on it.
And this is the little "ankle bracelet" with Baby B written on it.
They barely fit on their thumbs now!

Colin has since tacked up his little hat onto his new cork board in his room!

1 comment:

Corie said...

They were so small!!