17 April 2010
done with facebook.....
Indeed, our relationship with facebook has come to an end. It's a good thing. And although we will miss our "daily interaction" with friends, we will now be able to get back into blogging. From the Right and from the Left and all those "crazies" down the middle, it was becoming more about hating everyone, judging everyone and not really any fun at all anymore. I understand that our country is at a tulmultuous period in its young life, but really, I wasn't having any useful and meaningful time on facebook anymore, and that was a big sign for us to not only take a break, but to bring about the end of our relationship. And while breaking up is hard to do, its been an absolute breath of fresh air!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I've missed your blogging. But I have to admit, I loved hearing your thoughts and what was going on in your life (as I lurked) on FB. Mine is a FB love/hate relationship. I spend so little time there, I just manage to get by! I'm looking forward to more blog posts though...yay!
It seems easy to be careless when not face to face with someone. I'm glad the Colbys are taking back their place in blogdom!! :) We are trying to make a come-back too. Also, the trance music is so Mary-ish and makes me feel nostalgic. Andy is also very into trance. Armin Van Buren is his soundtrack.
its funny that you mention the music, as I am in the process of changing it. it also makes me feel nostalgic. reminds me of my little hut in the woods in KTN.
Mary and Lance! I LOVE your photos! Now I can see the pergola rising in the backyard and camping and all! I concur totally about Facebook. LOVE YOU and yours! More soon... Dawn
You stopped in at my blog, and I had to stop in at yours in return. I couldn't agree with this post more. I feel the same way about Facebook, but haven't made the cut yet. I am just trying to limit myself. Not sure if it is working, but...maybe summer will help. Don't blame you one bit!
Post a Comment