photographic view into the world of
Colin Lance Austin Mary & Simon!!
A busy family full of BOYS! We move fast & sometimes fly by the seat of our pants! Keep up with us...if you can!!!
The boys were so excited that the "ice-cream man" came down our street. It was weird though....out of nowhere, a multitude of children came running. The weird part is that we have never seen any of these children before....and then after they got their treats.....POOF! they were gone! Weird!!!
Oh the ice cream man. Just the words send a shiver down my spine. The shiver of anticipation of summer! When I was a kid, that was the job I wanted when I grew up. He's the most popular guy in town!
2 comments:
Oh the ice cream man. Just the words send a shiver down my spine. The shiver of anticipation of summer! When I was a kid, that was the job I wanted when I grew up. He's the most popular guy in town!
wow, you've told them about that van selling ice cream?! our girls call it the 'music man' LOL!!
Post a Comment