27 September 2008

flashback....


We weren't going to do a flashback, simply because it seems like we just posted one. However, we all participated downtown in a "sign waving" yesterday and that deserved to be compared to an activity we did 4 years ago!!

can it be that 4 years have actually passed?

have we all managed to live through the past four years???






AND HERE'S THE FLASHBACK......








little Austin was only 5 at the time and the boys were in their stroller!

what can i say....my children are destined to be young democrats! and I am proud to be their fearless leader!!!

2 comments:

Mare said...

I have to say my dear friend - that I am very glad to see you so politically involved. What a great thing to teach your children (did your parents do that with you?) That's fantastic that they are learning to take part (and pride) in their community and are looking at the world around them. Way to go you politically active girl. That's totally P.C!

Uberly Ewe said...

It is hard to believe that it has been 4 years! Time flies.
And I am proud of you too for getting so involved. It is a great example for your kids.