here are just a sampling of pictures taken on our various camping trips....
Colby Boys!

cookin' dinner

sand bar in the middle of the Clark Fork

Good Morning!!!
really amazing waterfall that we happened upon

Colin and Lance braving the Clark Fork...they're way over there!!
Mary floating down the Coeur d'Alene river, ID
nice sandy beach

row, row, row your boat
(now, i am not an expert on inflatable rafts...but I am thinkin' they might just be a tad over the suggested "weight limit"?


YUMMY!!!
camp breakfast
I am not sure my little Colin looks like he thinks this is a great idea, little did he know he was about to brave crossing the mighty Clark Fork river, with plastic paddles his dad bought at a truck-stop in St. Regis (one broke on their way back across the river)
(now, i am not an expert on inflatable rafts...but I am thinkin' they might just be a tad over the suggested "weight limit"?




1 comment:
What great photos...I've been wondering where you've been. By the way - what a beautiful river... the water is gorgeous!
Post a Comment