05 July 2008

boys' birthday

today Colin and Simon turn 5! where has the time gone?
we are having a blast in North Carolina! Lots of fun with friends and family!!
it's hot and humid, but we're surviving!
4th of July was great! We all ate too much, but tasted so great! Believe we had 60 people for the celebration yesterday!
we'll post pictures from our trip when we get home and get them all organized!
until then.....
happy birthday Colin and Simon!!

4 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!! Can't wait to see pictures.

Mare said...

Happy Birthday to the boys! What a crazy milestone huh? By the way - it seems like you've been gone forever! Can't wait to see your pics! Have a great time, and my love to your family!

sixwickerts said...

Hi Mary, I don't know if you remember me but I knew you in Ketchikan! I came across your blog through Becky's and just noticed that your twins were born on July 5th....mine too!! My twins turned 3 :) Anyway, it is good to see that you are doing well, you have a very beautiful family. God Bless,
Helen Wickert :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Colin and Simon! It was fun to meet you when I was driving through Spokane. Hope you had a fun birthday. :)