02 January 2011

101 Hours: Part 1 - walking in a winter wonderland. . .

So, maybe the going around the "big block" doesn't quite constitute a "Winter Wonderland",
but I was trying to be creative with the title. 
However, we did walk, we did have fun, the boys did "wonder about stuff" AND it is actually winter.

                               So there--Winter Wonderland!!
 The posse: the name the boys gave our little group of 3.
Mom, Bear & Simey
 it's ME!!
i think it is really interesting how & why our shadows turned out SO blue!!!

* * *
now, onto our walk!
 the little boys
 licking the metal carabiner....to see if his tongue would stick.



 going down the faaaaasssssssstttttttt hill.
(note: the helmets.....in the care of their mother, they wear helmets)


 "ha! tricked ya!!!"


 it's snowing!!!!
 Luke's heart
 Luke's tree

 oh yes, it's the arctic cat!!!
he's huge, I never realized, until I took a picture of him!!
also he's upset, because he had to spend most of the morning outside!!

 S*N*O*W  A*N*G*E*L*S

No comments: