This little kindergartener was chosen to lead his ENTIRE school (k-8th) in the Pledge of Allegiance at their "community meeting" this morning!!! When I asked him, when he found out he was going to do this, he said, "I've known all week, and I've been practicing!" I feel so proud of my Colin, but I am bummed out that he didn't tell me....I totally would have stayed at school to watch him!! He said he was most excited that he got to speak into a microphone, and that he wasn't at all nervous to stand in front of his entire school! My little boy is growing up.02 October 2009
"I Pledge Allegiance to the flag..."
This little kindergartener was chosen to lead his ENTIRE school (k-8th) in the Pledge of Allegiance at their "community meeting" this morning!!! When I asked him, when he found out he was going to do this, he said, "I've known all week, and I've been practicing!" I feel so proud of my Colin, but I am bummed out that he didn't tell me....I totally would have stayed at school to watch him!! He said he was most excited that he got to speak into a microphone, and that he wasn't at all nervous to stand in front of his entire school! My little boy is growing up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment