in his cute monkey jams from Grandma Jean.
Jesus' birthday cake. The boys picked out a "fun-fetti" cake mix, because the said that Jesus would love it because all the colors of the rainbow are inside. How insightful is that?!
did not make his appearance until Christmas morning!




2 comments:
I love your pictures of Christmas. Funny my girls got house coats, but they are ROBES and that's all I've seen my kids in for about 4 days now - over whatever they are wearing. I love Luke's tree. When I was growing up we did a manger thing where we got to put one piece of straw in the manger for each good deed we did, and we worked hard to make sure it was filled by Christmas Eve so the baby would have a nice cushy bed. Thanks for reminding me of this - I'm going to try it next year... Happy Holidays!
I hope when we have kids I can get Jeremy to make a gingerbread house! :) Looks like you guys had FUN!!
Post a Comment