28 April 2008

three brothers

Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. ~Marc Brown
A brother is a friend given by Nature. ~Jean Baptiste Legouve
It was nice growing up with someone like you - someone to lean on, someone to count on... someone to tell on! ~Author Unknown

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you keep your blog updated so often. I always enjoy your pictures. It was fun seeing you when we were driving through, even if we did have some trouble connecting! I meant to tell you, when we drove through the Crow Reservation I took note of the town you were born in (though I have forgotten the name of it at the moment...). It was neat to see Little Bighorn. I'll have something about it on my blog soon. :)

Mare said...

So - if I'm interpreting your picture correctly, is there a tent, wait, is there a picnic table INSIDE the tent? Your boys seem so very active, creative, happy and imaginative. Sounds like their mom. Just make sure they don't make fun of people in McDonald's uniforms, or of people's un-matching barrettes. Someone may be scarred for life!