26 March 2008

. : . : . : . : . : .





Yesterday was a beautiful day. The boys have really enjoyed being outside more. Simon was dressed up yesterday as "Fireman Sam". The boys and I planted little ornamental grass seeds last week, and we are pleased to report that we all have tiny little sprouts now poking through the soil. Very exciting! Next week is Spring Break, and we might be hittin' the road for a couple of days.
Recently, Lance has taken the boys to do a little Geocaching. They have found 2 caches, and are excited to find some more. We're all excited for warm weather...so we can do more biking, hiking, and just being outside!

3 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

That is so fast with the grass coming up. How fun! Can you believe that is snowed this morning! What is up with this weather!

Mare said...

Congratulations on your sprouts. I am so glad to see I'm not the only one crazy enough to post such pictures. Someone asked me how does my garden grow - I wondered if they were implying that I was a Mary, and quite contrary... what do you think?

The CLAMShack: said...

hey scaryann, i think they were implying just that! i once had a friend that decided just to call me "contrary". what do you think about that?!