09 February 2008

Barack Obama wins Washington!

It's a proud night to be a Washingtonian! On the local level...Obama won Spokane County 70% to Clinton's 30%!!! Lance and I both participated in the Democratic Caucus this afternoon! I was a LOT more involved in the process than I had ever imagined that I would be, but it turned out good in the end...out of 40 votes in our precinct...30 of them went to Obama! Lance was a TERRIFIC supporter!!!

Here are a couple of pictures of Senator Obama.....It was surreal to be there with 21,000 other supporters! Early bird gets the worm....i was there by 645am.....and ended up in the front row of the standing-only floor section! I GOT TO SHAKE HIS HAND! It was so awesome!


1 comment:

Uberly Ewe said...

Wow! You got some great pictures! I am glad that Obama won Washington too! I was not able to attend the Caucus and was kind of upset that the mailed ballots were not going to count at all, but now I don't have to worry! :)