25 September 2007

Mao-Mix

figured we should post about our cat. When the boys were little they called all cats by the sound that cats make. "meow". But it sounded more like "mow". when we added our little cat to our family we asked the boys what we should name it, they of course said "Mow". so we did, only we changed the spelling to Mao. later on...the boys changed her name to "mao-mix"...(like the cat food). she's a great pet! she's sort of become a neighborhood cat and the neighbors think she's great, except for the man next door who squirts her with water. :) can't win 'em all, i guess?! here are some of her finer moments captured on film.


3 comments:

Becky said...

She's cute and she has a cute name. I like cats, they make a house more homey.

The CLAMShack: said...

She got into a fight last night, so she's not doing so well today. poor thing.

Uberly Ewe said...

Oh....I am sorry to read that she is not doing to well. I hope that she is doing better soon. She is really cute looking.